Monday 14 September 2015

Miniature Monday: AoS Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord

Continuing working on my rebasing of my entire WoC army and here's the latest one. You might remember this one, I painted it quite some years ago. I liked how it looked, but it could look better and I got an idea.

The vortex on my Mualith Vortex Beast looked really good in my opinion, it was painting using one of WoC painting guides for the iPad from GW. So I went looked up what colors I used, and used them to repaint the flaming skull on this model.

And I liked the result! So much as I will use this color scheme for my Tzeentch army on flames, magical stuff and what not.

I did a fair bit of repainting on this model so now it is pretty much an totally new model. Still bit unsure on the grey/white robes, maybe should have gone with something darker there...

What do you guys think? Tell me in the comments.


Re-did the base as well, the guy is magnetized as well. Think I will add this effect on some other bases as well in the army to make them look more interesting. 

2 comments:

  1. As I mentioned on the twitters...my goodness that robe is flipping awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks mate, never realized you where the same guy ;D Well now I know

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...