Tuesday 28 April 2015

Terrain Tuesday: Mantic Battlezones Ruined Buildings

I did these a while ago, using the vallejo airbrush rust and chipping technique. I'm pleased with how they turned out even If I need some more practice. It does give me the look I want though and works really well with the ruined buildings from Mantic Games.

Also shown here are some Imperial Trenchers from Warzone: Resurrection. just to give some more life into the pictures (I try this some now and then). More terrain stuff soon!











3 comments:

  1. Looks really nice. Excellent result.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The next ones is hopefully even better now when I have tried this technique.

      Delete
  2. Good looking terrain! I've included a link to your work in our article about Battlezones: Battlezones miniature scenery system for Deadzone from Mantic Games

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...