Monday 21 July 2014

Miniature Monday: Imperial Force progress and Trenchers

I have had these finished for a while now but did the basing just the other day so now they are totally finished. Awesome miniatures to paint just as the first five, I did some weapon swaps to get some more variation in poses and weapons. I also post two pictures to show you my progress of my Imperial Force, it's quite large now but you might see that I severely lacking Warlord choices, so that is what I will be focusing on for now and paint up 1 Imperial Commander, 1 Commander/NCO with Banner, Brigadier Rist and I'm also toying with the idea of doing a custom 'Hero of the Solar system' and if so I will do an Blood Beret commander with an upgraded Charger.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...