Monday 3 February 2014

Miniature Monday: Dragon Ogre

It was an extra exciting Monday for me today because I knew I would get my Warzone: Resurrection Kickstarter stuff today. And it did come today! Really nice models, there are some things missing though which I need to tell Prodos about. Will talk a lot more about this the coming days, but for today I want to show you my first finished Dragon Ogre model. Went with the blue scheme similar to my trolls and coming Chaos Ogres. 

Really nice model to paint and it's a shame they aren't better in the game as well. Anyhow tell me what you think about it.




A lot of Miniatures here, will take some time to assemble. 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic colour scheme, he really pops. I'm rather fond of the dragon ogres too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...