Monday 20 January 2014

Miniature Monday: Dragon Ogre and Chaos Ogre WIP:s

I will show you some quite late WIP shots of two test models I'm doing at the moment. First up is the Dragon Ogre which don't have so much work left on him actually. I'm quite happy with how he looks so far, was a bit unsure about the armour and still am. Comments about what you think is much appreciated.




Next up is a Chaos Ogre Standard bearer. I bought eight Ironguts a while ago with the intention of making the into Chaos Ogres instead. I first thought about making them Nurgle looking but I changed my mind and went with a theme more like the rest of the army instead. Still a lot to do on him, but any suggestions, comments or complaints are welcome!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...