Monday 25 November 2013

Miniature Monday: Chaos Spawn

Finally I got around and painted up this old Chaos Spawn model I had. I don't know why I have waited so long really, despite it being almost done for quite some time I didn't like the look of it. Then I had a greenstuffed big eye and didn't use the mouth bursting out. So I decided to go with the classic look on this guy instead and now I'm glad I did. 

It's a nice model, nothing special but I kind of like and it's also the first Spawn model I owned many years ago. The paint job is doing what is it supposed to I think, nothing spectacular but I like how the blue goes to purple and then to red and on the other side from turquoise to green.





I have been busy painting a lot of other stuff as well and I will show the finished results in the coming week. I have 20 Halberdiers almost finished, four Tzeentch Warriors. And I have also started to paint up my Celestial Hurricanum for my Empire again, it will take a while before that is finished though as there's just so much stuff going on on that model. 

That's all for now, expect more very soon. 

1 comment:

  1. Clarification post! I really like and appreciate your efforts, thank you for sharing useful knowledge about blog strategy I heard I like
    ភ្នាល់បាល់​ អនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...