Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Wanted to paint a new Santa model but
I haven't had the time I'm afraid. So
Zombie Zanta will have to do
Just wanted to wish Merry Christmas to all of my readers and everyone else in this great hobby community. It has been an eventful year which I will summarize more in an New Year post later on. As of now I just hope everyone has had an great Christmas, I know I have even if I didn't get any Warhammer this year (which is the first time since... I can't even remember) but I have plenty of miniatures anyway so I'm not sad about this. And I got the Ps3/WiiU games I wanted and a lot of other stuff as well as spending time with my lovely family, so I'm as happy I should be.

Haven't had time to paint much the last couple of days but soon I'm done with the two last Demigryphs I hope, as well as some stuff for Minotaurs, Orcs and Goblins and Deathwing.

So once again I wish you happy holidays!



My Chaos painting table.

Oh so many more models to paint! And a lot more than these I can say!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha, the zombie Santa is a great idea. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thank you, promise I will make a new Santa model for next Christmas though :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...