Thursday 10 November 2011

Last Mangler Squigs WIP photos

I had one goal, and that was to complete the mangler squigs conversion before the official models was released. Two weeks ago I read some rumours regarding Mangler Sguigs, and it looks like the official models are on it's way and some say this December some in the beginning of next year. Anyway, I have been a little bit lazy with this conversion which I started constructing in July. But when the rumours began I suddenly had to finish it soon if I was going to reach my goal.

So, here's the last WIP photos before I make the final touches like dipping the squigs and goblins in Quickshade, then it needs some drying and highlights and then it's completed. So in a couple of days I hope. In the meantime you can check out these photos.



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...