Tuesday 17 August 2010

Is it a Troll? Is it a Stone Troll? No it's a Forest Troll!

Hey there! At last I'm satisfied with how my Forest troll turned out, I had the idea of having tattoos on him as the rest of the brown greenskins but somehow I forgot this until after I had already splashed on all of the Quickshade on him. Clumsy of me but I think think he turned out great anyway in the end. Have painted some more highlights after he was splashed as well, I think it really pays of to work a lot with the colours and different layers of shade and highlights even if you use the Quickshade. Hope you like it as much as I do.









A little extra close picture of the eye, which I am especially happy with. Click on the image to get a larger version.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...